Everyone has the ability to dream, but not everyone has the willingness to truly chase their dreams.
When people aren’t living their dreams, they often have limited belief systems.
They believe that their current circumstances and/or surroundings are keeping them from achieving the things they want to do in life.
A survey of successful entrepreneurs found that 95% of them pursued their dreams despite obstacles, highlighting the importance of persistence and determination in achieving success.
This suggests that the ability to overcome setbacks and stay focused on one’s goals is a critical factor in achieving success as an entrepreneur.
We all have unique sets of circumstances in our lives that we can use as excuses, but learning to find those workarounds in our lives that give us the ability to succeed can inspire us to start implementing changes in our lives that need to be made to make our dreams come true.
You are never too old, too poor, too young, or too sick to live your dreams.
You might not get there the same way as others, but if you start to believe in your dreams and chase them now, you’ll eventually get there.
Dreams are just dreams until you decide they are going to be something more.
When you add passion to your dreams, your life circumstances will not keep you from achieving them.
Dream chasing is not something everyone is cut out to do.
It is for those who dare to take a chance to believe that their dream is something more than a thought or possibility.
Dream chasers know their dreams are worth chasing.
If you have been inspired to start chasing your dreams, keep reading to learn 5 things you should know about the journey you will embark on.
1. Perfect Timing Is A Myth
There will always be an excuse for you to keep waiting for the perfect set of circumstances to appear in your life.
If you are going to be a dream chaser – start chasing your dreams now.
Don’t put off living your dream until tomorrow; we are not guaranteed a tomorrow.
2. Actions Make Dreams Come True
This is where dreamers often get stuck, the taking action part.
A dream might seem like something that you want to hold onto and take with you throughout every aspect of your life.
In relativity, dreams are great to have, but living them is the game changer.
Dreaming is the formulation of a thought, and living the dream is taking that thought and implementing it into actions that will produce the dream.
If all the great dreamers in the world kept their dreams in the formulation stage, we might not have things such as computers, phones, or cars.
Think of the roles that those dreams play in all of our lives.
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
3. Obstacles Will Appear
When you are chasing your dream, be prepared to meet with obstacles.
Every dream chaser meets them.
The thing about obstacles is that you need to learn from them, find a solution, and continue on your path to your dream.
Do not let your obstacles detour you from continuing on the path to your dreams.
If Mark Zuckerberg, the creator of Facebook, had given up when he had his first major obstacle in 2006, who knows where Facebook would be today?
He instead chose to meet his obstacles head-on, and he continued to the next phase of changing how we all communicate in the world today.
“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
4. There Is No Fast and Easy
Sometimes people want to go so fast that they sabotage the speed of their dream.
The greatest dreams are the ones that are the most challenging; there is no easy button to living them.
There is a transition phase that has to take place when you go from chasing to actually living the dream.
When you honor your dream and quit moving fast… your mistakes are minimized, and the successes are magnified.
5. It’s Your Dream
It’s your responsibility to make your dream happen, not only for your benefit but also for the world that is desperately waiting for the fruition of your dream to change their lives.
No one will ever be as passionate about your dream as you. Most have dreams of their own.
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
Inspiring quotes about chasing your dreams
1. “That’s what life is for, dreaming and chasing that dream!” ― Avijeet Das
2. “You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” ― Charles Buxton
3. “Chase that passion which lights up your soul like a billion stars.” ― Hiral Nagda
4. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” ― John Wooden
5. “I have lots of things to prove to myself. One is that I can live my life fearlessly.” ― Oprah Winfrey
6. “Chase your dreams, and your nightmares will grow tired of chasing you.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
7. “I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals, and I try to ignore the rest.” ― Venus Williams
8. “Life is a game; you live, so you play. Follow your dreams and win what your happy heart desires.” ― Roel van Sleeuwen
9. “Beginning is scary, exciting, terrifying, and all things amazing. Begin even when you’re not sure…..What do you have to lose?” ― Chris Burkmenn
10. “Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” ― Ray Kroc
Chase Your Dreams Quotes to Fuel Your Dream Chasing Journey
11. “Chase your dreams …. but make sure you don’t find shortcuts.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
12. “Keep God first, chase your dreams, and everything will pay off.” ― Jacob Latimore
13. “Chase your dreams but always know the road that will lead you home again.” ― Ziad K. Abdelnour
14. “And if your friends make fun of you for chasing your dream, remember—just lie.” ― Kathryn (*30*)
15. “Haters will say what they want, but their hate will never stop you from chasing your dream.” ― Justin Bieber
16. “Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” ― Napoleon Hill
17. “The people who put you down don’t have to stop you from chasing your dreams. Stand up, and prove them wrong.” ― Selena Gomez
18. “Be humble, be grateful, give back, share, pay it forward, chase your dreams, go for it, and take a moment to remember where it is ALL from.” ― Justin Bieber
19. “Realize you can chase your dreams by just believing. Don’t be afraid to believe in some magic; if proof is not in front of you, follow your gut.” ― Chris Wyse
20. “Follow your heart and chase your dreams until you catch them. Negative people who say you can’t do something are only speaking for themselves.” ― Jake Pitts
21. “As soon as I stopped trying to think about a business idea and started focusing on what I’m passionate about, that’s when it came to me.” ― Nick Woodman
22. “Hurry up: your dreams are waiting for you, but they will not wait forever.” ― Paulo Coelho
23. “Never give up on your dream… because you never know what the Lord can bless you with.” ― Kelly Rowland
24. “The dreams I chased took me on a journey,a journey more rewarding than the goals.” ― Shahrukh Khan
25. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” ― Les Brown
26. “It’s believing in those dreams and facing our fears head on that allows us to live our lives beyond our limits.” ― Amy Purdy
27. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” ― Langston Hughes
28. “If you learn to set a good sail, the wind that blows will always take you to the dreams you want, the income you want, and the treasures of mind, purse, and soul you want.” ― Jim Rohn
29. “When you have big dreams, you’re going to have big challenges. If you were an average person you would have average problems.” ― Joel Osteen
30. “While you’re busy chasing your dream, don’t forget to leave time for living – it’s way too easy to run straight past what’s truly important.” ― John Avery
What’s your motive for chasing your dreams?
While there is no guarantee of success or when you might arrive, you will never know what living your dream feels like unless you put your shoes on and get ready to start chasing them.
If you don’t start a journey, you can’t finish one.
Start visualizing what the end of the finish line looks like and manifest the outcome!
What dream have you been inspired to start chasing for yourself?
Tell us in the comment section!